Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Avery's First REAL Haircut

When Avery was about 7 months old, she had this "rat tail" that really annoyed me. So one day, I got some scissors and just cut her hair so that it was even. Lately her hair has been growing SO fast, so Mommy and Daddy thought it was time to get her a "real" haircut from a professional.

Here she is in the chair waiting for the guy to start. The look on her face says it all. Haha! She wasn't quit sure what was going on...

I think I was more nervous than she was though. I was for sure she would throw a fit and we would have to stop 10 times before the haircut was finished. This was NOT the case. She just sat there like an angel the whole time. In fact, she kept smiling and laughing at us taking pictures.



Do you think she is annoyed with Mommy taking pictures? I think so...


When he was done, she wanted to play with her hair.

All done and ALL smiles! :)