Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Las Vegas Trip!

As some of yall know, I am having issues with uploading videos to the blog. For some reason it will allow me to upload pictures (half of the time) but never any videos any more. I cannot tell you have frustrating this is!!! I really want to be able to share all the videos I took while in Vegas, but it looks like I will be doing that through facebook instead...

Here are the few pictures I took during the AMAZING trip with my mom and sister.

View from the helicopter ride we took to the Grand Canyon...one of the best things I have EVER done in my life. It was breath-taking!
Mom and Taylor getting prepped for the ride there.
Our ride!


The two of them one night after dinner.

Our hotel...Treasure Island.
This was part of a show in one of the hotels after we ate dinner our first night there. These boats had people dancing on them...what a job...


How do you manage to BLEED while eating dinner? Dunno, but I bet Mom could tell you! Taylor and I laughed so hard over this...



On our way to dinner the first night.


I had a BLAST while in Las Vegas. It was nice to get away before school started and to just hang out with my mom and sister. We shared many memories that I will never forget. :)


1 comment:

Taylor said...

Hey...I cannot get my photos to upload either! I am getting MAD! It will do 1 at a time and take FOREVER! This is NOT working for me because I have 101 pictures I want to upload! It is pissing me off!

Oh, and did you know that mom likes her hotel room really neat? I was just wondering...