Friday, January 21, 2011

365 Project

Yea...I know...a month since my last post. What can I say? I am just going to blame it on having an 8 week old baby and starting work again. That sounds like a reasonable explanation. :)

I guess another reason I haven't blog is because you can find out what I am doing each day my looking at my 365 Project on Facebook. Back in December, Brad and I decided that we would document 2011 by taking a picture each day of what we are doing and post them in a folder on Facebook. At the end of the year, we will be able to look back at all the things we have done. So...go look on Facebook if you want to know what we have been up to.

I will try to blog later this weekend and catch everyone up on what the Jamesons have been doing for the month of January. No promises though! Haha!

No comments: